School of Ultrasound
You can start working in the exciting medical field in just 12 short months!
Why wait for 4 years to start earning?
Our accelerated program allows you the potential to start earning a paycheck in just 1 year!
Plus, sonographers earn an average salary of $65,000 annually!*
Ultrasound Technician Programs
Cardiac Ultrasound Tech Program
Program starts every January & July! Join the world of fast growing opportunities in the medical field! You can make a difference with just a year of training!
Vascular Ultrasound Tech Program
Program starts every January and July! Join the world of fast growing opportunities in the medical field! You can make a difference with just a year of training!
Why Choose Arizona Heart Foundation School of Ultrasound?
- Institutionally Accredited by ABHES
- Has been training sonographers in the Valley for over 35 years
- Offers 1 year accelerated programs in cardiac and vascular ultrasound
- Has an excellent reputation
- Uses real people and patients to provide valuable, hands-on scanning experience
- Allows students to begin scanning on day 1
- Maintains the lowest student to ultrasound system ratio
- Includes on the job experience
- Qualifies you to sit for credentialing exams upon completion of the program
- Maintains at least a 88% placement rate
In addition to all of this, Arizona Heart Foundation School of Ultrasound’s Executive Director, Eileen Spengler, is a Certified Higher Education Professional (CHEP).
Visit our FAQ page to find answers to common questions!
Make a Career Decision
Know Your Numbers
How much can you make?
Are there jobs?
“I like that we scan live patient models every day – much more actual hands-on experience than other programs offer. We get a lot of hands-on time with instructors during lab and they are always available to help.”
“The small class size allows for a more individual, hands on experience. The combination of labs, didactics, and clinical experiences is truly preparing me for a career in the field of sonography. I’m proud of what I’ve been able to achieve at the Arizona Heart Foundation School of Cardiac & Vascular Ultrasound.”
*Statistics from the Bureau of Labor