School of Ultrasound
You can start working in the exciting medical field in just 12 short months!
Why wait for 4 years to start earning?
Our accelerated program allows you the potential to start earning a paycheck in just 1 year!
Plus, sonographers earn a median salary of $75,000 annually!*
Ultrasound Technician Programs
Cardiac Ultrasound Tech Program
New Tucson campus opening August 2023!! Program starts every January, July, and October in Phoenix; and every August in Tucson! Join this fast growing opportunity in the medical field!
Vascular Ultrasound Tech Program
Program starts every January and July! Join the world of fast growing opportunities in the medical field! You can make a difference with just a year of training!
Why Choose Arizona Heart Foundation School of Ultrasound?
- Institutionally Accredited by ABHES
- Has been training sonographers in the Valley for over 35 years
- Offers 1 year accelerated programs in cardiac and vascular ultrasound
- Has an excellent reputation
- Uses real people and patients to provide valuable, hands-on scanning experience
- Allows students to begin scanning on day 1
- Maintains the lowest student to ultrasound system ratio
- Includes on the job experience
- Qualifies you to sit for credentialing exams upon completion of the program
- Maintains at least a 88% placement rate
In addition to all of this, Arizona Heart Foundation School of Ultrasound’s Executive Director, Eileen Spengler, is a Certified Higher Education Professional (CHEP).
Visit our FAQ page to find answers to common questions!
Make a Career Decision
Know Your Numbers
How much can you make?
Are there jobs?
“I like that we scan live patient models every day – much more actual hands-on experience than other programs offer. We get a lot of hands-on time with instructors during lab and they are always available to help.”
“The small class size allows for a more individual, hands on experience. The combination of labs, didactics, and clinical experiences is truly preparing me for a career in the field of sonography. I’m proud of what I’ve been able to achieve at the Arizona Heart Foundation School of Cardiac & Vascular Ultrasound.”
*Statistics from the Bureau of Labor